Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cuttlebug's Flourished Box and Have a Sit-Down

This is a "thinking of you" card I made for a friend in my Ladies' Bible Study.  Instead of a letter, I made this card and wrote what I would generally write in a letter.  It's so much prettier than paper and pen, and means more to the recipient since it was made specifically for her.


For you, viewer, I think this picture should come through clearly.  I don't use fancy smancy equipment, just my little Sony digital.  I have a few upcoming cards that look a bit unclear, so please bear with me--a newcomer to blogland.  Also, it looks like the edges have had paperclips on them.  Now that looks uncomely, and that won't happen again.

On this card I used an embossing folder from Cuttlebug titled Flourished Box, and smack in the middle of the embossed rectangle, I put in a stamp from an old SU set called Feathered Friends. This is one of my favorite embossing folders to put an image in, and I like the idea of a one-layer card.  I need more creativity to make them not look so blah.  One-layer cards are a challenge that I look forward to because if I can make a great one-layer card, that would be a feat for me.

COMMENT below and tell me about your favorite embossing folder,  Have much peace and go forth with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heartfelt thanks for your kind comments--they make my day.
If you are unable to leave a comment, try a different browser.