Tuesday, February 10, 2015

One Layer Graditude

This ivory and light brown one-layer card was made for a person that had done a bit of work around my house without wanting anything in return.  I was deeply touched and prayed that his goodnesses were mightily blessed.



The card seemed too elementary with just the plant and the sentiment, so I grabbed a ruler and drew on a couple lines--with each line being a different color of the brown family.

Let me know what you think about making one-layer cards by COMMENTING below.  May all your goodnesses be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that looks great. Those lines are a very elegant touch. Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete

Heartfelt thanks for your kind comments--they make my day.
If you are unable to leave a comment, try a different browser.