Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Gorgeous Feather

Been a very long time, two years, since not being here because of daughter's several brain surgeries, and I'm thrilled to be back.  I'm showing to you, a card I've done long ago, but it is still timely.  Since taking this picture, I've learned many tricks (and techniques).  One of them being -- do not date-stamp my card pictures.



These gorgeous cards, are my colored version of a CASE after I got a GinaK StampTV kit.  (Gosh, it's been a long time ago!)  They were made using GinaK's stamp kit called Vintage Chic, which is no longer available, but I'm sure you'll find a feather--or some other object--that would work.  I will be showing some of these Vintage Chic cards in the upcoming days, and hope you will be able to use the layout or technique using a similar or totally different image.

So, even though it's been a while since making these cards, I think the layout is up-to-date and using the brads gives the card a bit of "umhpf".

Psalm 91:4  He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find shelter; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heartfelt thanks for your kind comments--they make my day.
If you are unable to leave a comment, try a different browser.