Thursday, September 28, 2017

Bleached Flowers

My card was stamped in rust ink onto cream cardstock, and when that was dried, I dipped the stamp into a bit of bleach and stamped the image over the rust color.  I immediately cleaned the stamp so the bleach wasn't on it for very long.  I placed that stamped layer on top of a Spellbinders Fleur De Lis die cut.  Added the ribbon, and that was that.

These flowers, in real life, are so pretty and tall.  I remember a place in the city where an older man grew big, juicy tomatoes in his huge back yard.  In his front yard was a row of these flowers standing stately.  I would go to his house and buy several pounds throughout the summer.  Best tastin' tomatoers ever.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Heartfelt thanks for your kind comments--they make my day.
If you are unable to leave a comment, try a different browser.