Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Baby Giraffe - I.O. Challenge Haunted Greetings, SSS "Anything Goes"

I'm needed less and less as an in-home nurse to my young daughter, and this is the first challenge I'm joining in since about three (3) years ago.  I'm so excited about doing another challenge--finally, as well as excitement over a new I.O. stamp set I got named Baby Giraffe.  It has such cute elements to this set including a scarf, a bow tie or hair bow, and an "ascot" along with encouraging sentiments.

To stay true to the rules of I.O., I hand-inked the bush behind the giraffe since I had no I.O. tree stamps.  I'm also trying to renew my skills at shading which has suffered the past few years of being away from card making but I did put a bit of moonlight shading on the baby.      http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2017/10/new-challenge-haunted-greetings.html






This card will also be a part of the Simon Says Stamp "Anything Goes" Wednesday Challenge  http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-43/.



Enjoy the day, and hope to hear from you again soon.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heartfelt thanks for your kind comments--they make my day.
If you are unable to leave a comment, try a different browser.